Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sun: Patiently practicing her guitar...

I can't believe it, but I've been in all day!
I've been lying around, surfing on Psycho-Jello(Love it!) and finally gotten around to learn some guitar...
I've actually managed to do Lola almost perfectly:) But there has been a lot of swearing during the process...
Yesterday I went down to Grunerløkka with Maddie to hang around, and I ended up buying this fantastic vintage purse/handbag from the 30's! Plus a couple of earrings.
After that we went up to Maddie's attic to visit her sofa. She found it out on the street, and we're planing to have it in our apartment together.
We also had the pleasure of finding that someone had been smoking weed in her sofa. Very nice.
Anyway, will post some pictures of the sofa and the purse, just not yet:p
Steph will be here about 11:) Back to my guitar now...

No comments: