Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sun: I'm back in Liverpool ande everything seems the same...

Ok, that had nothing to do with my situation, except that I actually AM in Liverpool:)
(the title is from the song "Let's Dance To Joy Division" by the Wombats, for those of you who didn't get it;))

It's great! I landed here yesterday afternoon at John Lennon Airport, which was wicked! haha! But I can't help feeling sorry for Paul McCartney though... They should name it Lennon/McCartney Airport, or even the Beatles Airport, just to make it fair to all of them:p. From the Airport, we rented a car, and drove to Aighburth, to live at my stepfather's friend's apartment. Later on we went for a little walk to go to the shops and buy some things.

A Not so flattering picture of me and my sister on our way into the airport.

I Liked this car:p It's an old taxi, and it said: Turner Prize '07...hint
Some pictures on the walls at the airport.
Mum, of course, had to take a picture of me and my sister in front of the John Lennon statue...
A plaque at the airport.
haha! This was outside the airport!
People keep saying that the British are so ugly, but let me tell you, I've seen SO many good looking boys (and girls) during my stay! But that might just be my taste though:p I was also quite pleased to see that most people actually are shorter than me! People my age that is;)
Today we took the bus to the city centre and went in to a couple of shops. Then we went down to the docks and looked at some sailing boats. And THEN.... we went to the Beatles museum! Haha, I've been a real tourist! And tomorrow we're going to take the Macical Mystery Tour through Liverpool to see where the members of the Beatles were born, grew up or even picked their noses:p Mum's actually been the one who's planned everything! She keeps telling people: "We're going to Liverpool to let Sunniva have an outlet of her Beatles-obsession...etc." But I think she's really trying to hide that fact that she really wants to go to these attractions herself...
So now I'm home after an exhausting day out, and tomorrow we'll drive for four hours to London.
After the Magical Mystery Tour that is...:)

No comments: