Monday, June 30, 2008

Sun: F*** Norwegian summer!

Haha, I know how you feel honey... It was pouring with rain all last week! But it's actually been quite sunny the last couple of days:D Speaking of boredom, I've been babysitting everyday since last saturday, and I'm getting quite fed up with babies (Who woulde ever have imagined me saying that!) It's alright though... The baby's asleep, and when he wakes up, I'm going to take him out in the garden and I'll be sunbathing in my bikini top, while he plays in the grass:) And I'm getting a sht load of money for this so...

Speaking of whitch.... We've got to make our London trip happen!! I'll have earned so much money by then, I'll be buying off all of London! I think dad is a bit disapointed that I said I would go with mum, and not him, but I'll tell him he can come if mum can't go with us;) hehe, I've been quite mean to my poor old dad lately... I just deleted him from Facebook as well, and told him I didn't want him to edit the videos from our early school days:p He was a little hurt I think, but I've made it up to him by beeing a real father-fan and watched "70-talls kammeratene" on youtube:) And I'm going to the Ray Davies concert with him so... What can I say?? Very good daughter:D

Hey, why don't we invite Oda over for a couple of days while we're in Oslo? I really miss beeing with the two of you, and I haven't seen her since my birthday party! (hehe...my birthday party...memories... haha) She'll be moving to Oslo when school starts though, so at least I have one of ya with me!!

Loved the pictures you took! You're such a photographer! They're a tad better than my amateur photos... And yes, we do need to make a feather hat! Let's just call it that:) It can be a Balkan Boys Special! 

Other than that, I'm just sitting in here sulking over the unpredictable weather this country brings us... What happened to the frightenly warm spring we had? I guess we'll just have to take it as a consequence of the global warming... And I who thought we would have lots of sun and stuff! I actually bought a green shopping bag at Kiwi yesterday, so now we don't have to use plastic ones:) But there's still a lot I can do tohelp the enviroment, this is just the start...             Anyways... Hows that for inspiration??? Baby's still asleep, so I'll continue to watch videos on youtube:)

Toodls!

No comments: