Monday, June 23, 2008

Sun: First Post!

Ok, so this is my first post....
Steph told me to talk about music, fashion and our brand "the Balkan Boys".
We pretty much use that name for everything...
The reason for our name, the Balkan Boys, is that Steph is half Croatian and we originally came up with the idea when we were planning a fictive band.
Anyway... We'll be using this blog not only to speak to you, but to each other.
This way, we can share our music, fashion finds and so on... Pretty much your average blog:)

So... A little fashion:
It seems like the hippie, indian, native american style is back in lately, and I couldn't be happier! I've been talking about this since last summer, and this spring I was a little annoyed that it came so late, because of my recent facination with the Who, and therefore the Mod style.
But I've actually been quite inspired the last weeks, 'cause the weather has been great and I've felt more like wearing beads and flowing, colourful clothes.
I think the whole Mod revilal will really kick in towards autumn. People are more gloomy and feel like wearing darker clothes in the autumn and winter.
Not sayng that the Mods were gloomy and dark, just that I feel the style is more fit for a colder time of the year with the parkas and shirts and cardigans.
I'm not really that inspired today, so this is a bad first try, but I will update tomorrow;)

Piss out!

No comments: