Friday, June 27, 2008

Sun's moderate shopping:)

I've been broke for ever now, because I haven't been paid yet by my job...
but then I got about 300kr(30£ and about 59$) and went out to buy me some Kooks:) I bought both inside in/inside out and Konk.
But before that, my two friends Anje and Isa(who are twins btw) and I went in to this book shop, and I found a book called "60's Fashion: vintage fashion and beauty ads", whitch I think you can buy on Amazon as well, by Taschen. It's really a cool book! It's got lots of old sixties fashion and bauty ads!
I've scanned some:

This Must be the ugliest pair of Ray Bans I've ever seen! Ad from 1960


Now what would I do without a Self-Sharpening Eybrowpencil!? Why dont they have things like that anymore! Or a Eye Shadow Stick! ad from 1960.




Now this is my favourite... hahaha! ad from 1967

I like this, talking about how people have different bodies... in 1969

"Hello Gentlemen. Do you think it is possible to pull these shorts a little higher up? I'm starting to enjoy the feeling of sharkskin up my arse." ad from 1966

Well, this is even worse... ad for Healthknit in 1962

Well, this is just 'cause it actually worked! haha! ad from 1966.

Other than that, I really, really miss you Steph! Get your arse over here!! I'll be leaving for England to see my family on the fourth, but we'll figure something out near the end of the summer hols:)
I'm not really inspired today(haha) I'm just adding some cd's on to my fathers Mac, 'cause my stupid computer is broken so....
And watching the Kooks live from Hove, where my father wouldn't let meg go... Just crying a little, no biggie:p

No comments: