Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sun: Movies,Movies,Movies....

Tv3 aired "A tale of two Springfields" yesterday, witch is a Simpson episode featuring the Who, and I missed it!! I've sort of been waiting a long time to catch it again, cause I really neeeed to see it, no matter how much it might suck. But I'll just have to wait another three or four or five months:p Anyway, I made it up to myself by listening to "Tommy"(album by the Who) on my way home from YuLai's movie night(?), and realised that I'd forgotten how good some of those songs really are! I've seen the movie a duzzen times, and it's fine,just a little cheesy here and there.

As I said, yesterday was movie night at YuLai's place, and YuLai, Anje,Ingeborg, Natalie, Natalie's boyfriend and I watched "Million Dollar Baby".
Very,very sad film, and well made, though there's a bit too much physical damage at times.





THEN when I came home, I watched second half of "Tenacious D". Hysterical! I laughed all the way through it. Love the scene where JB eats the mushrooms... hahahah










Today I gathered some friends(Ingeborg, Maddie, YuLai, Anje, Klara and Maddie's friend Henriette) and we all went to see "21" with Jim Sturgess who is very nice (Right YuLai?).

So I've had quite a movie weekend, exept that it's not the weekend:p It's our summer holiday:D:D

Moving on...


I HAVE to show you the cool lamp YuLai has!
It's sort of shaped as a paperbag, and all though it doesn't give much light, I'd sure take that with me on a desserted island... It's enough just looking at it, I can't get enough:p

I have a slight feeling I'm gonna be a tad more eager about blogg posting than Steph, but that's ok, cause I usually do the talking. Steph just sits and pretends to listen while we watch Greys Anatomy or Sex and the City:)



So, 'till nest time...

taduh!

No comments: