Wednesday, June 25, 2008

well, well.. I tought I should try to write at least one post on english, but if this don't work out for me, I'll jump straight back to good old nynorsk!

Yesterday I was shopping in Bergen. I was actually looking for some slim fit pants, but after trying on at least 10 pairs, I found the perfect one! ...... But... I couldn't button up the trousers. so no pants for me that day..

But i bought the sweetest skirt and a very very cute t-shirt!!!

The t-shirt was white and as you can see it had lace everywhere and four cute buttons in the neck.


And the skirt was black with white polkadots and had a very narrow waist

think that the reason I loved the shirt so much is that it reminded me of the most beutiful dress in the world. I saw it in a magazine, and havent realy been able to get it of my mind since..














The girl who wears the dress is Peaches Geldof and the Boy is her boyfriend Farrs Rotter from the punk band The Horrors..
I also want a boyfriend who wants to match clothes with me! Then I wouldn't do anything else than go shopping with him.

But If you ever see a dress and a purse like that you seriusly have to contact me!

it's only 20 days until i leave for my hollyday to my other home land Croatia.. so i needes some sandals, i ended up with a pair of cute light brown sandals and a pair of allstar converse for my Boyfriend Simon.


Afther shopping i whent to the record store and looked for some good nice price CD's. Almost everything was sold out, eksept The Shins!

so when i whent home i had a skirt, a shirt, two pare of shoes and the Shins.. Not the best Shopping day. i can't wait to go shopping with you Sun in Oslo!














No comments: