Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sun is bored to death!

Waiting for my friends to come over!!!
Anje, Maddie and I are going to watch the European Cup Final between Spain and Germany, but until then I' just sitting here watching a romantic comedy of some kind... don't really know if I like it... It's about this girl being humiliated in high school by the coolest boy at school...yadda yadda...they meet ten years later....yadda yadda...he falls in love with her....she decides to have her revenge... ends up getting real feelings for him...GAD!
I saw What Happens in Vegas last night with Maria, and it sucked! It was so full of clichès, it was ridiculous! I had to hide my face so the person next to me wouldn't see me laughing, 'cause she seemed to like the movie, and was really annoyed by my comments.
Well...still really bored, so I'll post some photos I've taken the last days:D
A couple of pictures as a result of complete boredom at school...
The picture of the fat girl is something I drew on my desk and couldn't get of:p And the rest...well, I'd really like to be able to make a logo, but I'm hopeless at these things!


My favourite bag!!! It was what us Norwegians call an impulse buy,It only cost me 450kr (45£)
And I got the blonde for only another 1£!
sorry, this is Maddie;) We're going on a road trip this summer! With my whole family though, but it'll be fuuun:)

No comments: